3 POINT 2 SPEAR WITH 2 5/16" BALL
- Hay bale carrier for large square or round hay bales. Great for 4x4,4x5,4x6,5x5,5x6, round bales and 3x3, 3x4, 4x4 square bales that are up to 8 feet long.
- Dependable products and service for over 40 years!
- 3 point hay spear unit has (2) 48" long cross bolt bale spears
- Our 39" hay spears also interchange
- Usable spear length is 42" as the mounting sleeve uses 6" of the spear length for mounting to the main frame
- Fits category 1 and 2 three point hitches on tractor
- Lift arm holes are punched for 1 1/8 inch diameter lift arm pins (not included)
- Upper link pin holes are punched to accommodate 1" pin
- Tapered bale spears, spikes, stabbers, tines are forged and heat treated for maximum strength with small 1 5/8 inch diameter at the spear base
- Hay spears, fork, tines or whatever you call them in your area are easily removed by removing a simple cross bolt and sliding the spear out of the sleeve or collar in the main frame
- Individual spear Rated at 3000# with a 30" load center
- The 2 bale spears help to keep the hay bales from turning up side down allowing lower bale penetration.
- These are the best spears available for the cost. Guaranteed for 1 year for use in hay bales only.
- You pay the shipping both ways and we replace the spear for free after we inspect it.
- Any other use are running it into the ground or picking up the front of the tractor voids warranty
Made in USA in Lamar, Mo
- Ships FedEx Ground
- We now offer online shipping quotes for all of our products!
- Simply add the product to your cart, enter in your State, City and Zip for an accurate online quote.
- A family owned business since 1976, for over 40 years!
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees