3 POINT 1 SPEAR, 2-17" STABALIZERS
- Three point hay bale spear or 3 point Large round or square Hay Bale mover carrier fork fits three point hitch on rear of tractor, custom built also.
- (1) 48" long spear, prong, spike or tine that attaches with a cross bolt for easy spear removal and also has
- Two 17" long 1 1/4" diameter hay bale stabilizers to keep the hay bale from turning upside down during transport.
- The two Hay bale stabilizer prongs are secured with a set screw and locking jam nut for easy installation and removal.
- 3 point hay bale carrier is coated with a high quality primer.
- The 3" square tubing steel frame is 1/4" thick wall for strength and durability. It main frame weighs 58 and the spears weigh 38 # for a total of about 96#
- Rated for 3000# on a 30" load center
- These are the best spears available for the cost. Guaranteed for 1 year for use in hay bales only.
- You pay the shipping both ways and we replace the spear for free after we inspect it.
- Any other use are running it into the ground or picking up the front of the tractor voids warranty.
MADE IN THE USA
- Ships FedEx Ground
- We now offer online shipping quotes for all of our products!
- Simply add the product to your cart, enter in your State, City and Zip for an accurate online quote.
- A family owned business since 1976, for over 40 years!
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway (I-49) about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-283-7107 or 417-682-5551 and talk to a knowledgeable, English speaking person now!
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located in Lamar, Mo. 64759
Alan, Joanne and Crew