Hay Bale Mover Stacker 3 Point 2 Spear
- This Hay mover heavy built unit has (2) 39" long spears, prongs, tines, spikes or forks depending on what you call them.
- Forged bale spears are forged and heat treated for maximum strength
- Easy hay spear removable and installation from the main frame by simply removing the cross bolt and sliding the spear out of the frame.
- The 2 spears help to keep the hay bales from turning up side down allowing lower bale penetration.
- Tractor rear mounted 2 spear large round or square Hay Bale mover carrier fits three point hitch on rear of tractor, custom built units also.
- Washburn's standard three point hay mover attachment has (2) 39" long spear, prong, spike that attach to the main heavy duty frame with a cross bolt for easy spear removal and installation.
- 3 point hay bale mover carrier is coated with a high quality finish.
- It has holes to accommodate both category 1 or 2 lift arm "pins not included".
- Our ag equipment will accommodate large round hay bales like 4x4, 4x5, 4x6, 5x5, 5x6, 6x6 size bales.
- This 3 pt hay mover will also accommodate 3x3, 3x4, 4x4 large square hay bales.
- The 3" square tubing steel frame is 1/4 " thick wall for strength and durability.
- The main frame weighs 58# and the spears weigh 50# for a total of about 108 pounds.
- These are the best spears available for the cost.
- Guaranteed for 1 year for use in hay bales only.
- Hay bale spears are rated at 3000# at 30 " load center.
- You pay the shipping both ways and we replace the spear for free after we inspect it.
- Any other use are running it into the ground or picking up the front of the tractor voids warranty
Made in Lamar Mo. USA
- Ships FedEx Ground
- We now offer online shipping quotes for all of our products!
- Simply add the product to your cart, enter in your State, City and Zip for an accurate online quote.
- A family owned business since 1976, for over 40 years.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway (I-49) about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-283-7107 or 417-682-5551 and talk to a knowledgeable, English speaking person now!
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located in Lamar, Mo. 64759
Alan, Joanne and Crew