6" x 17' VARIABLE HEIGHT GRAIN & FEED AUGER
- Maximum height 8'
- Requires minimum 2 hp motor depending on the length of the under bin auger or other attaching auger (not included).
- Two Belt Drive On 12', 17' & 22'.
- Available in 7' 12' 17'& 22'
- Belts, Guard, Auger Pulley, Coupler Box, Universal Joint and Utility Spout Provided.
- Use 3.5" Motor Pulley (Not Furnished).
- Order Winch Kit OR Support Stand Separately (See Accessories Above).
- Comes with Quick disconnect motor mount base for use in combination with top motor portable mounting plate and latching pin.
- This base plate is fastened usually permanently to an auger, conveyor or other application where easy removal of the motor is desired while using this as the permanent base.
- This motor mounting system is really cool as only one of these is needed for each motor and one for each auger, conveyor, or other permanent installation for instance, example: 4 augers and one motor requires 4 bottom plates and one top motor plate to move the motor in seconds not half an hour. Just leave the belt with the auger, conveyor etc. and if fit when the motor was removed, it will fit again when motor & top plate is replaced. One optional latching pin will be needed for each optional top motor plate.
- Galvanized with holes to fit Jet flow 6 & 8 inch diameter augers and can be modified by drilling other holes to fit many different applications.
- This is for the galvanized base plate only and does not include any motor, top plate or latching pin which are sold separately or in a complete kit in other listings.
- Pictures are used for instructional purposes on how this product can make for easy motor removal.
- Motors in pictures are not included.
- Requires an under bin auger or other auger with 1" od core and 4" od flighting sold separately
MADE IN THE USA
- We now offer online shipping quotes for all of our products!
- Simply add the product to your cart, enter in your State, City and Zip for an accurate online quote.
- Ships by truck to many locations for about $125 freight to a business location with posted hours, forklift, & loading dock will be a little higher for the northwestern states and slightly higher to others depending on the location. Residential deliveries are $35 higher.
- A family owned business since 1976 our 40th year.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway (I-49) about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees.
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-283-7107 or 417-682-5551 and talk to a knowledgeable, English speaking person now!
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located in Lamar, Mo. 64759
Alan, Joanne and Crew