25 HP, 3 PHASE CECO GRAIN DRYING CENTRIFUGAL FAN 30"
- MODEL "F" CENTRIFUGAL FAN DESCRIPTION
- Wheel Diameter 30"
- Motor HP & Phase 25-3ph
- Shipping Weight 685 lb
- Available Without Controls
- Available With 230V Controls
- Available With 460V Controls
- Add for TEFC $508
- Option: 460 - 115 Volt Step-Down Transformer ADD: $140.00
- Unless specified otherwise, all CECO centrifugal fans will be shipped Bottom Horizontal (BH) discharge. For Top Horizontal, add TH" to model designation; Up Blast, add "UB"; Down Blast, add "DB". Add 10% to price of these models.
- All motors operate at 1750 RPM. Single phase (1ph) motors operate on 230 volt power. Three phase (3ph) motors may operate on either 230 or 460 volts. Three phase fans ordered without controls are shipped with wiring connections open, for field wiring to correct voltage. Three phase fans ordered with controls must have the voltage specified, as field voltage conversion requires changing entire control panel.
- Shipping weights shown in lbs. are approximate for fans without controls. Add 10 lbs. for fans with controls.
- Fans with 230 Volt Controls include mounted weather-resistant starter panel. Panel consists of magnetic contactor with line-voltage (30 volt) coil, motor overhear protection, and off-run-start toggle switch. Fused 115 volts interlocked outlet is provided on units 5 HP and larger. A neutral wire must be run to the unit with the power wires to provide 115 volts at the outlet. Starter does not include fuses for branch circuit protection, or an electrical disconnect. An electrical disconnect that is visible from the fan must be added.
- Fans with 460 Volt Controls (three phase only) include mounted weather resistant starter panel. Panel consists of magnetic contactor with line-voltage (460 volt) coil, motor overheat protection, and start-stop push-button. Fused 115 volt outlet is provided on units 5 HP and larger, with an auxiliary contact for interlocking a separate 115 volt power supply. If separate 115 volt wiring is not available and the 115 volt interlocked outlet is needed, a step-down (460 to 115 volt) transformer must be ordered. Starter does not include fuses for branch circuit protection, or an electrical disconnect. An electrical disconnect that is visible from the fan must be added.
- Totally enclosed, fan cooled motors may be ordered as an option, replacing standard ODP motors. Add the price in this column to the price specially ordered as needed. Call for prices.
- We now offer live shipping quotes!
- Add the product to your cart and get an instant LTL shipping quote
- Ships by truck to many locations for about $125 freight to a business location with posted hours, forklift, & loading
- Residential deliveries are $35 higher.
- A family owned business since 1976 our 40th year.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway (I49) about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees.
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-283 7107 or 417-682-5551
- Talk to a real live knowledgeable English speaking person on the first call
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located at 172 NE 1st Ln. Lamar, Mo. 64759
- After hours I can be reached on my cell 417 682 1532 Till 8pm Central
Alan, Joanne and Crew