10-12.5 HP, 3 PHASE CECO AXIAL DRYING FAN 26"
- AXIAL FAN DESCRIPTION:
- Wheel Diameter 26"
- Motor Horsepower 10/12.5
- Shipping weight 200 lb
- Available without controls
- Available with 230V controls
- Available with 460V controls
- Three phase fans without controls are available wired for 230 or 460 volts. All motors are dual voltage and may be easily converted in the field. Please specify your need (unspecified will ship 230 volt). Three phase fans with controls must be specified for voltage, as field conversion requires changing entire control panel.
- All motors operate at 3450 RPM. Horsepower shown at the left of the slash is nominal motor size. Figures right of the slash are actual air-over power ratings used in this application at maximum performances.
- Shipping weights shown in LBS. are approximate for fans without controls. Add 10 lbs. for fans with controls.
- Fans with 230 volt controls include mounted weather-resistant starter panel. Panel consist of magnetic contactor with line-voltage (230 volt) coil, motor overheat protection, and off-run-start toggle switch. Fused 115 volt interlocked outlet is provided on units 24" and larger. A neutral wire must run to the unit with the power wires to provide 115 volts at the outlet. Starter does not include fuses for branch circuit protection, or an electrical disconnect. An electrical disconnect that is visible from the fan must be added.
- Fans with 460 Volt Controls (three phase only) include mounted weather-resistant starter panel. Panel consist of magnetic contactor with line-voltage (460 volt) coil, motor overheat protection and start-stop push-button. Fused 115 volt outlet is provided on units 24" and larger, with an auxiliary contact for interlocking a separate 115 volt power supply. If transformed must be ordered. Starter does not include fuses for branch circuit protection, or an electrical disconnect. An electrical disconnect that is visible from the fan must be added.
- We now offer live shipping quotes!
- Add the product to your cart and get an instant LTL shipping quote
- Ships by truck to many locations for about $125 freight to a business location with posted hours, forklift, & loading
- Residential deliveries are $35 higher.
- A family owned business since 1976 our 40th year.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway (I49) about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees.
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-283 7107 or 417-682-5551
- Talk to a real live knowledgeable English speaking person on the first call
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located at 172 NE 1st Ln. Lamar, Mo. 64759
- After hours I can be reached on my cell 417 682 1532 Till 8pm Central
Alan, Joanne and Crew