1/1.3, SINGLE PHASE CECO AXIAL DRYING FAN 14"
- AXIAL FAN DESCRIPTION:
- Wheel Diameter 14"
- Motor Horsepower 1/1.3
- Shipping weight 75 lb
- Without Controls
- Single phase fans .75-1.5 hp are available wired for 115 volts, with pigtail, or 230 volts with junction box. Please specify your need (unspecified will ship 230 volt). Voltage may be changed in the field.
- All motors operate at 3450 RPM. Horsepower shown at the left of the slash is nominal motor size. Figures right of the slash are actual air-over power ratings used in this application at maximum performances.
- Shipping weights shown in LBS. are approximate for fans without controls. Add 10 lbs. for fans with controls.
- Fans with 230 volt controls include mounted weather-resistant starter panel. Panel consist of magnetic contactor with line-voltage (230 volt) coil, motor overheat protection, and off-run-start toggle switch. Fused 115 volt interlocked outlet is provided on units 24" and larger. A neutral wire must run to the unit with the power wires to provide 115 volts at the outlet. Starter does not include fuses for branch circuit protection, or an electrical disconnect. An electrical disconnect that is visible from the fan must be added.
- Fans with 460 Volt Controls (three phase only) include mounted weather-resistant starter panel. Panel consist of magnetic contactor with line-voltage (460 volt) coil, motor overheat protection and start-stop push-button. Fused 115 volt outlet is provided on units 24" and larger, with an auxiliary contact for interlocking a separate 115 volt power supply. If transformed must be ordered. Starter does not include fuses for branch circuit protection, or an electrical disconnect. An electrical disconnect that is visible from the fan must be added.
- Ships by FedEx Ground
- Live freight quote at checkout!
- A family owned business since 1976 our 40th year.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway (I-49) about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees.
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-283-7107 or 417-682-5551 and talk to a knowledgeable, English speaking person now!
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located in Lamar, Mo. 64759
Alan, Joanne and Crew