SKIDSTEER 2 SPEAR W/ BALL AND RECEIVER HITCH, 48" SPEARS
- Hay bale stacker and mover for a skid steer or bobcat.
- Comes with a goose neck ball and receiver hitch hook up.
- Hay bale spears are rated at 3000# at 30" load center
- The attachment can move large, round or square hay bales.
- The hay mover-carrier-stacker replaces the traditional bobcat manufacturing implements or similar skid steer loader bucket.
- Simply remove your bucket and replace it with this hay loader attachment.The implement attaches easily.
- Hayspear's standard skid-steer or bobcat loader bucket hay mover attachment features:
- (2) 48 inch long spears, prong, or spike
- Spears also available 33" and 39" lengths
- Attaches with a cross bolt for easy spear removal.
- These keep the hay bale from turning upside down during transport.
- With 2 larges spears the hay bale may be speared lower for higher stacking if needed.
- Coated with a high quality powder coat finish.
- The standard spear width apart is 30 inches.
- To have them spaced differently, at no charge, just call, and more spear options are available. See below.
- 3 inch square tubing steel frame
- Latch box sides are 3/8" thick and are made from grade 50 plate for added strength.
- Measures approximately 18 inches tall x 48 inches wide
- Weighs 140 pounds with the bolts and spears weighing an additional 50 pounds.
- We can put different attaching brackets on the back for different models of ladder hitches like JD, Bush Hog, New Holland, Gehl, Kubota, Farmhand, Case IH, Cat, JCB plus many others . Price will be adjusted for the difference in the cost of the different brackets
Made in Lamar, Mo USA
- We now offer live shipping quotes!
- Add the product to your cart and get an instant LTL shipping quote
- Ships by truck to many locations for about $125 freight to a business location with posted hours, forklift, & loading dock
- Residential deliveries are $35 higher.
- A family owned business since 1976, for over 40 years.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees.