Self Powered Swing Hopper 8" to 10' Incline Auger Roll Around
- Can be used to convey a variety of products such as corn auger, seed auger, feed auger, pea coal auger, rice coal auger, sawdust auger,
auger for wood chips, auger for wood pellets, grain auger for wood pellets
- Incline auger has 25 degree angle from horizontal hopper auger
- 8" To 10" Has 8" Screw In Hopper With 25 Degree Joint To 10" Riser. Capacity Up To 2500 Bushels per hour BPH.
- Horizontal Length Is 9' Measured From Center Of Hopper To Center Of Discharge.
- Hopper Is 3' x 5' x 13" Tall.
- Each Additional Foot Of Riser Length Adds 5" To Discharge Height.
- Included 2 Rubber Tires At End Of Hopper.
- Optional Tube support with tires located between the hopper and the discharge is not included
- Motor and motor sheave not included
- Includes the 10" auger head with auger pulley, bearing and quick disconnect motor mount
- QUICK DISCONNECT Jet-a-Mount MOTOR MOUNT IS REALLY SLICK. Once a motor is installed and the belts properly tightened, simply push down on the back of the motor, remove a pin from the motor base plate, lift up the back of the motor, remove the belt from the motor pulley and move the motor to the next auger or location.
- Galvanized Jet-a-Mount motor mount is great for easy removal for putting motor in a storage building to get it out of the weather or a more secure location for more theft protection. (also available separately)
- Does not include Motor or motor pulley also available from us in a Baldor electric motor or Worldwide Electric motor brand
- Truck Hopper requires a minimum 3 hp electric motor and 3.5" motor sheave is recommended
- We stock a large selection of cast iron motor pulleys and sheaves in fixed bore and taper locks
- Capacity 2500 bu per hour or about 3000 cu ft per hour
- Capacities are rated on grain such as corn, wheat or soybeans.
- Will also auger or convey some other products also like feed and pellets and products with similar consistencies.
- Optional hydraulic drive available
- This truck hopper can be picked up at our facility or is shipped by truck freight.
- We now offer live shipping quotes!
- Add the product to your cart and get an instant LTL shipping quote
- Ships by truck to many locations for about $125 freight to a business location with posted hours, forklift, & loading
- Residential deliveries are $35 higher.
- A family owned business since 1976 our 40th year.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway (I49) about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees.
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-283 7107 or 417-682-5551
- Talk to a real live knowledgeable English speaking person on the first call
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located at 172 NE 1st Ln. Lamar, Mo. 64759
- After hours I can be reached on my cell 417 682 1532 Till 8pm Central
Alan, Joanne and Crew