Quick Hitch Adapter Thomas 133 to Skid Steer Attachments
- Replaces the current hookup on the Thomas 133 Skid-steer with a hitch that will fit the newer skid-steer
- Two cross bar frame for great strength.
- This design keeps the face of thee latch boxes in line and keeps them from twisting and going out of alignment.
- Latch box sides are 1/2" thick and are made from grade 50 plate for added strength.
- The latching pins are designed so that when the latches are closed the springs are bottomed out so that the pins cannot come unlatched.
- Grease zerk in latching pin guide
- Pin Bushings on attaching plates for extended wear
- Includes pins
- Washburn Company can build an adapter to fit most any loader
- Ships by truck to many locations for about $125 freight to a business location with posted hours, forklift, & loading dock
- Residential deliveries are $35 higher. Contact us for an exact quote.
- A family owned business since 1976 for over 40 years.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-2837107 or 417-682-5551
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 417-682-3987
Alan, Joanne & crew