Fits John Deere 148-158 Loader Hay Bale Stacker, 2 spear
- Hay bale mover 2 spear, 48" long hay bale spears fits 148-158 JD series tractor loaders
- Comes with pins & bushings
- Standardized 5' wide frame, also available in 6' wide for $35 extra.
- This unit is equipped and will be shipped with 48" long bale spears. 33" & 39" hay spikes are available also, with no additional cost.
- If no spear length is chosen, our most popular 48" spear will be sent.
- Sleeve length is 6" and hay spears attach with a cross bolt.
- 1 5/8" diameter spears, tines, spike, penetrator are drop forged, and heat treated
- Bale Spears are fluted (shaped like an I-beam) for easy spear penetration and removal.
- Hay Spears are rated at 3000# at 30" load center.
- Bale spikes and spears are guaranteed for 1 year from date of purchase if used only on hay bales.
- Buyer responsible for all shipping for legitimate replacements, or just bring it to the store for over the counter exchange.
- Running spears into the ground, picking up the front end of the tractor, brush removal, moving your sidewalk etc, or anything else besides moving hay bales will void any and all warranty.
- Heavy duty construction throughout.
- Due to the new style of JD loaders the customer is responsible for determining whether their loader is the older version of JD, standardized skid steer, or the new style; euro global attachment hookup. Please look at the product pictures carefully to make sure what you are ordering will fit your loader.
- Also remember that the 240, 245, 260 265 and 268 loaders and possibly others are different than the 200cx for instance. Also make sure that the hitch on your loader has not been modified or changed to some other style of hookup than was originally standard equipment.
- Make sure that what you order is the proper style to fit your attachment hookup style.
- We now offer online shipping quotes for all of our products!
- Simply add the product to your cart, enter in your State, City and Zip for an accurate online quote.
- Ships by truck to many locations to a business location with posted hours, forklift, & loading dock will be a little higher for the northwestern states and slightly higher to others depending on the location. Residential deliveries are $35 higher.
- A family owned business since 1976, for over 40 years.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway (I-49) about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees.
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-283-7107 or 417-682-5551 and talk to a friendly knowledgeable, English speaking person on the first call.
- After hours I can be reached at 417 682 1532 Cell. you will probably her the cows mooing. available 7am to 7:30 pm
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located in Lamar, Mo. 64759
Alan, Joanne and Crew