- John Deere Hay Attachments & Hitch Adapters
- JD Style Quick Attach Adapters
- JD 310 SJ Loader To Skid Steer Attachment Hitch Adapter
JD 310 SJ Loader To Skid Steer Attachment Hitch Adapter
- Adapts to John Deere 310 SJ series loader
- Allows you to run any skid steer equipment from your JD 310SJ
- Contact us for any specifications or modifications
- Converts to universal skid-steer
- Made out of heavy duty material, 1 1/2" x 3" solid cross bars
- This design keeps the face of thee latch boxes in line and keeps them from twisting and going out of alignment.
- Latch box sides are 3/8" thick and are made from grade 50 plate for added strength.
- The latching pins are designed so that when the latches are closed the springs are bottomed out so that the pins cannot come unlatched.
- Will ship freight
- Made in USA in Lamar, MO
- Due to the new style of JD loaders the customer is responsible for determining whether their loader is the older version of JD, standardized skid steer, or the new style; euro global attachment hookup. Please look at the product pictures carefully to make sure what you are ordering will fit your loader.
- Also remember that the 240, 245, 260 265 and 268 loaders and possibly others are different than the 200cx for instance. Also make sure that the hitch on your loader has not been modified or changed to some other style of hookup than was originally standard equipment.
- Make sure that what you order is the proper style to fit your attachment hookup style.
- We are friendly and helpful, and can build what you need!
- Contact us if you have any questions about quick attach pin measurements, top hook spacing, etc to fit your tractor loader as these are the standard to supposedly fit the above mentioned loaders.
- Online truck freight calculator available on some products.
- You can contact us for any information at 800 283 7107 or 417 682 5551 8-5 M_F Central time for a knowledgeable person on the first call or email me at
- Live freight quotes now available online at checkout!
- Ships by truck to many locations for about $125 freight to a business location with posted hours, forklift, & loading dock will be a little higher for the northwestern states and slightly higher to others depending on the location. Residential deliveries are $35 higher.
- A family owned business since 1976 for over 40 years.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759. We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees.
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-2837107 or 417-682-5551
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located at 172 NE 1st Ln. Lamar, Mo. 64759
- We are a family owned business since 1976, over 40 years of bringing innovative products to customers in the US
Alan, Joanne and Crew