Hay Stacker for John Deere 840, 4 Spear w/ Topper
- Adapts to standard JD 840, give us a call for specifications
- Comes with (4) 48" hay spears, spike, stabber, tine, penetrator
- Hay Spears overall length is 48", 42" of usable spear, spike, stabber, tine
- Hay bale Spears also available in 33" and 39"
- If no spear length is chosen, our most popular 48" spear will be sent.
- Comes with 30" topper, 48" overall height
- The sleeve can be welded to your hay moving attachment.
- Our super penetrating heavy duty hay bale prong is 1 5/8" diameter at big end and tapers to a point on the other end for easy bale penetration and removal.
- Guaranteed! you break it, you return it we send you another, You pay freight only!
- Note: warranty is void if not installed properly or used for anything other than hay, poked in the ground, or used to lift the front of the tractor on a front end loader for example.
- We have sold thousands of these hay bale spears and these spears are the best quality we can find for the money.
- Individual hay spears or hay spikes are rated at 3000 lbs. at 30" load center on all of our tempered forged heat treated bale spears!
- Due to the new style of JD loaders the customer is responsible for determining whether their loader is the older version of JD, standardized skid steer, or the new style; euro global attachment hookup. Please look at the product pictures carefully to make sure what you are ordering will fit your loader.
- Also remember that the 240, 245, 260 265 and 268 loaders and possibly others are different than the 200cx for instance. Also make sure that the hitch on your loader has not been modified or changed to some other style of hookup than was originally standard equipment.
- Also note that the newer 600 and 700 series loaders are now being equipped with euro global style hookup which is different than the classic 600 700 series style hookup.
- Make sure that what you order is the proper style to fit your attachment hookup style.
- Also, some of the older 600 and 700 series were not quick attach but are pin on style, the customer is solely responsible for determining these differences
- Ships by truck to many locations for about $125 freight to a business location with posted hours, forklift, & loading dock
- Residential deliveries are $35 higher. Contact us for an exact quote.
- If this can be shipped to a business with posted hours like a feed store, implement dealer, ag center etc near you the freight will be significantly cheaper to the business location than to a residential.
- A family owned business since 1976, for over 40 years.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway (I49) about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees.
Made in USA in Lamar, Mo
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-2837107 or 417-682-5551. Talk to a Real live knowledgeable English speaking person on the first call
- Email: email@example.com [[firstname.lastname@example.org]:url=mailto:email@example.com] 24/7.
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located at 172 NE 1st Ln. Lamar, Mo. 64759
- After hours I can be reached on my cell 417 682 1532 Till 8pm Central
Alan, Joanne and Crew