Hay Bale Stacker 3 Pt or Front Loader 4 Spear 39", 6' Frame
- Fits front end tractor loader or 3 point hitch is 6' wide
- Can be mounted with spears on top or bottom
- Comes with (4) 39 inch spears.
- Also accepts our 48" spikes or tines
- Forged spears are forged heat treated for maximum strength. Rated at 3000# at 30" load center
- 4 mounting brackets accommodate 1 1/8 inch pins from your tractor loader frame. you remove your bucket and replace it with this hay loader attachment. Just contact us for other pin sizes at same cost, no problem (pins not included)
- Brackets are adjustable to fit your loader frame, and have 3 holes in each bracket to adjust to fit your loader.
- '''This unit can be used for either a front loader or rear mounted 3 point hay mover Just move 1 set of brackets on the top tube and make it into a 3 point. 3-pt hay mover for the rear of your tractor.'''
- The total unit is 6 feet wide and the spears are spaced at 2 feet and 4 feet from each end for carrying or loading 1 or 2 big round bales at a time or 3 large square bales stacked without the bales slipping in the spears (depending on the looseness of the bales!).
- This is a very good attachment as it can be used on either the front or back of the tractor.
- My standard loader bucket hay mover attachment has (4) 39 inch long spears, or 48" spears your choice, your needs like for carrying 2 big round bales either 4x5 or 5x6 round bales, you can choose either on this listing or just let us know and we will ship whatever length you want.
- We also fabricate whatever spear spacing you want for a $ 20 cutting and machining per spear,
- This tractor loader bucket hay bale mover carrier is coated with a high quality powder coat finish. Our 48" spears can also be used on this unit. The spears are easily removable by removing 1 crossbolt.
- Some customers buy an extra set of spears and use the 48" on big round bales and the 39" on the large square bales.
- The 3 inch square tubing steel frame is 1/4" thick wall for strength and durability
- The main frame is 18 inches tall and 72 inches wide and weighs 145, brackets and 5/8 bolts and brackets weigh 40# and the spears weigh 100# for a total of about 375 pounds.
- Ships by truck to many locations for about $125 freight to a business location with posted hours, forklift, & loading dock will be a little higher for the northwestern states and slightly higher to others depending on the location. Residential deliveries are $35 higher. Contact us for an exact quote.
- A family owned business since 1976 our 40th year.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway (I49) about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees.
Made in USA in Lamar, Mo
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-2837107 or 417-682-5551
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located at 172 NE 1st Ln. Lamar, Mo. 64759
Alan, Joanne and Crew