Hay Bale Mover Bucket Clamp on 4 Spear, w/ 48" Spear.
- Clamp on four spear hay mover
- Fits backhoe bucket or regular bucket.
- Hay bale spear is 48" inches long
- Call to change spear length, bale spear sizes are available in 33", 39" and 48"
- Tapered for easier hay bale penetration and spear removal
- Hay Bale Spear 48" Long Cross Bolt 1 5/8" Dia. Heat Treated, Fluted, Forged
- Guaranteed for 1 year, if defects are from workmanship
- Hay Mover Carries both round and square hay bales.
- This forged hay bale spear, spear, spike, stabber, tine, fork or prong features a 48" long, heat treated, tapered heavy duty spear.
- The bale spear is easily removed from the straight weld in sleeve by taking out the cross bolt and sliding the spear out of the sleeve.
- It reinstalls easily too. Some customers buy extra sleeves for different hay spear, prong, spike arrangements or to use the same spear on other attachments.
- The sleeve can be welded to your hay moving carrier attachment
- We are here to help you get you what you need for your application. Many customers need 2 to 6 spears for their hay moving or stacking situation.
- The weld in sleeve is 2 1/4 diameter and 6" long. Our 33, 39 & 48 hay spears will interchange in the sleeve.
- Guaranteed! you break it, you return it we send you another, You pay freight only! Guaranteed for 1 year from date of purchase.
- Note: warranty is void if not installed properly or used for anything other than hay, poked in the ground, or used to lift the front of the tractor on a front end loader for example.
- We have sold thousands of these hay bale spears and these spears are the best quality we can find for the money.
- Hay spears have 3000# rating at a 30" load center
- See my store for 33, 39, & 48" inch hay bale spear, hay bale fork, hay bale prong, hay bale tine or hay bale stabber as well as 17 long stabilizer spears or supporting spears and a quick attach loader bucket spike unit with 1, 2, 3, 4 (or however may spears you need) spears that are held in the bucket with 1 bolt in the bottom of the bucket.
- Extra weld-in sleeves are available too. We also custom build to suit you and can arrange the spears to suit your needs.
Made in USA in Lamar, Mo
- We now offer live shipping quotes!
- Add the product to your cart and get an instant LTL shipping quote
- Ships by truck to many locations for about $125 freight to a business location with posted hours, forklift, & loading dock will be a little higher for the northwestern states and slightly higher to others depending on the location. Residential deliveries are $35 higher.
- A family owned business since 1976 for over 40 years.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway (I49) about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees.
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-283 7107 or 417-682-5551
- Talk to a Real live knowledgeable English speaking person on the first call
- Email: [email protected]
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located at 172 NE 1st Ln. Lamar, Mo. 64759
- After hours I can be reached on my cell 417 682 1532 Till 8pm Central
Alan, Joanne and Crew