GERMAN MADE CONUS 2 BALE SPEAR, 32" LONG, 1 3/4" DIA.
- German hay spear Conus 2 size (C2 spear) SHW hay bale spears are German made and are fully forged, heat treated and straightened by hand.
- The Conus 2 hay bale spear is 1 3/4 in diameter and is rated capacity of 2697 at 28" from big end.
- Comes with:
- 32" long spear
- Weld in sleeve is 2.17" diameter
- Available in the Conus 2 size which is 1 3/4" diameter at the big end in 32, 36, 39, 43 inch lengths and also 49 inches long.
- Also available in the German SHW Conus 1 size 1 3/8" diameter in straight from 24" to 39" and also 24" curved for grapples and many other brush and debris removal attachments.
- This is the original SHW German made bale spear. We have many sizes to choose from.
- If you need a hay spear for square bales or large round bales, we have it. Look around and find what you need.
- SHW manufactures their spears according to the highest quality standards in the farming industry.
- Each spear is made from a special alloy steel, then the spear is fully forged and fully heat treated for strength.
- SHW then uses a CNC lathe for the machining process which gives the spear the same fitment every time.
- Go to the process page to get more details of the techniques used to make the world's best spear, coming soon.
- Our SHW hay bale spikes are checked under the most rigorous conditions to ensure the highest level of quality.
- [[German SHW Conus 2 spear skematic drawing] http://static.zoovy.com/merchant/panrack/haybalespearconusC2_049.pdf
- [[Conus 2 sleeve skematic drawing] http://static.zoovy.com/merchant/panrack/hAYBALESPEARC2Sleeve.pdf
- The SHW hay bale C1 spear can be found on many types of equipment. Farming equipment, construction equipment and used equipment are just a few of the applications where you can find an SHW spear. All sorts of popular tractors and skid steer loaders have the SHW spear on them, including John Deere and Caterpillar.
- Whether your tractor attachment or farm implement is used or new, the SHW spear can work. SHW manufactures the hardest working spear in the industry.
- If you have a skid loader (skid steer) with a piece of agricultural equipment on it, we can help. We have spears from 24" in length to 49" in length in the 1 3/4" diameter.
- The 1 3/4" diameter spear is typically found on a piece of hay equipment used to pick up big square hay bales and big round hay bales.
- Hayspear can provide sleeves (collars) for any of the spears we sell. If you need more or fewer sleeves than spears for your attachment, no problem.
- All sleeves are also sold individually and separate from the spears.
- Washburn Company also has the SHW Conus 2 size of hay bale which is 1 3/4" diameter.
MADE IN GERMANY
- Ships FedEx Ground
- We now offer online shipping quotes for all of our products!
- Simply add the product to your cart, enter in your State, City and Zip for an accurate online quote.
- A family owned business since 1976 our 40th year.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway (I-49) about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-283-7107 or 417-682-5551 and talk to a knowledgeable, English speaking person now!
- Email us at: [email protected]
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located in Lamar, Mo. 64759
Alan, Joanne and Crew