Euro global Loader to Skid Steer-attachments adapter Green
- Adapts to Euro, global Alo loader
- Converts euro to standardized skid steer
- Fits several of the new JD H series loaders
- Heavy duty construction throughout.
- Two crossbar design keeps the face of thee latch boxes in line and keeps them from twisting and going out of alignment.
- Latch box sides are 3/8" thick and are made from grade 50 plate for added strength.
- The latching pins are designed so that when the latches are closed the springs are bottomed out so that the pins cannot come unlatched.
- Bushing for pins
- Grease Zerks in both latching pin tubes
- Couples the two different Quick hitches as close as is physically possible for maintaining maximum lifting capacity.
- Quick attach adapters are also available for tractor loaders with pin on buckets to convert them to quick attach.
- To check shipping costs just ad to cart and use the blue links to get the calculations
- Ships by truck to many locations for about $125 freight to a business location with posted hours, forklift, & loading dock will be a little higher for the northwestern, or northeastern states and slightly higher to others depending on the location. Residential deliveries are $35 higher. Contact us for an exact quote.
- A family owned business since 1976, for over 40 years.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759. We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees.
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-2837107 or 417-682-5551
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located at 172 NE 1st Ln. Lamar, Mo. 64759
- We are a family owned business since 1976, over 40 years of bringing innovative products to customers in the US
Alan, Joanne and Crew