Euro Global Loader To JD 240 245 260 265 268 Hitch Adapter
- Euro or Global loader to fit John Deere 240, 245, 260 265,268 Series Bucket and other attachments
- This adapter allows use of John Deere 245-268 series buckets and other attachments on a Euro or Global tractor loader.
- Heavy duty construction through out.
- Made In USA in Lamar, MO
- Due to the new style of JD loaders the customer is responsible for determining whether their loader is the older version of JD, standardized skid steer, or the new style; euro global attachment hookup. Please look at the product pictures carefully to make sure what you are ordering will fit your loader.
- Also remember that the 240, 245, 260 265 and 268 loaders and possibly others are different than the 200cx for instance. Also make sure that the hitch on your loader has not been modified or changed to some other style of hookup than was originally standard equipment.
- Make sure that what you order is the proper style to fit your attachment hookup style.
- Live freight quotes now available online at checkout
- Ships by truck to many locations for about $125 freight to a business location with posted hours, forklift, & loading dock will be a little higher for the northwestern states and slightly higher to others depending on the location. Residential deliveries are $35 higher.
- A family owned business since 1976 for over 40 years.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759. We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees.
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-2837107 or 417-682-5551
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located at 172 NE 1st Ln. Lamar, Mo. 64759
- We are a family owned business since 1976, over 40 years of bringing innovative products to customers in the US
Alan, Joanne and Crew