BRAMCO BUMPER MOUNTED BALESPEAR
- Keeps entire truck bed available for other uses
- Allows the use of gooseneck trailers without removing anything, but the easily removable spears.
- Spears are easily removable for trailer use.
- Shipped with 1 5/8" tapered drop forged super high quality 48" hay bale spears
- Optional 2" diameter cold rolled stress relieved available if needed.
- (2) 3x6 hydraulic cylinders.
- Remote control with cord.
- Optional key wireless remote available.
- Shipped with mounting brackets to install on your model of pickup that you specify at checkout in the checkout notes.
- Optional light guard protectors not included (pair)- $280.00
- Hydraulic Couplers Installed- $280.00
- Trailer plug Installed- $75.00
- Drop fork assembly- $450.00
- Also available with drop down spears for lower hay bale pickup or the bale lifting.
Made in USA in Lamar, Mo
- We now offer live shipping quotes!
- Add the product to your cart and get an instant LTL shipping quote
- Ships by truck to many locations for about $125 freight to a business location with posted hours, forklift, & loading dock will be a little higher for the northwestern states and slightly higher to others depending on the location. Residential deliveries are $35 higher.
- A family owned business since 1976 FOR OVER 40 YEARS.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway (I49) about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees.
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-283 7107 or 417-682-5551
- Talk to a Real live knowledgeable English speaking person on the first call
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located at 172 NE 1st Ln. Lamar, Mo. 64759
- After hours I can be reached on my cell 417 682 1532 Till 8pm Central
Alan, Joanne and Crew