- Augers & Auger Repairs
- 4" Bulk Tank Feed Grain Material Screw Conveyor Auger 12' USA
4" Bulk Tank Feed Grain Material Screw Conveyor Auger 12' USA
- Bulk tank augers are used on auger applications where a protected auger inlet is not desired, such as in a bulk feed bin auger, hopper bottom bin auger, or bulk seed hopper auger.
- Can be used to convey a variety of products such as corn auger, seed auger, feed auger, pea coal auger, rice coal auger, sawdust auger,
auger for wood chips, auger for wood pellets, grain auger for wood pellets.
- Bulk Tank augers are offered in 4", 6", 8" & 10" diameters.
- Standard auger lengths are 12', 17' & 22'.
- Auger Extensions can be added and come in standard lengths of 5',10',15', & 20'.
- Six inch augers are also offered in both a standard and heavier screw & drive pulley.
- Quick detach motor mount
- Auger head kit
- Quick detach electric motor mount
- Auger screw
- Outside tube
- Auger pulley
- Belt guard, are all standard.
- Motor and Motor sheave not included
- Utility spout
- Metal flex tube
- Rubber flex tube
- Protective Tail cage
- Transport wheel kit
- Electric motor
- Motor sheave or motor pulley
- Possible uses: Auger fly ash, Portland cement, masonry cement, aggregate, sand, wood chips, saw dust, cherry pits, wood pellets, brass machining waste and may other materials.
- Check out our Worldwide electric motors in single and three phase TEFC motors with 2 year warranty. The price and dependability are unequaled
- We have supplied augers for fly ash, Portland cement, masonry cement, aggregate, sand, wood chips, saw dust, cherry pits, wood pellets, brass machining waste and may other materials.
- We now offer live shipping quotes!
- DUE TO INCREASING TRUCK FREIGHT PLEASE CALL FOR AN ACCURATE QUOTE. SHIPPING QUOTE ONLINE MAY NOT BE CORRECT AND WILL NOT BE HONORED
- Add the product to your cart and get an instant LTL shipping quote
- Ships by truck to many locations for about $125 freight to a business location with posted hours, forklift, & loading
- Residential deliveries are $35 higher.
- A family owned business since 1976, for over 40 years!
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway (I49) about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees.
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-283 7107 or 417-682-5551
- Talk to a real live knowledgeable English speaking person on the first call
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located at 172 NE 1st Ln. Lamar, Mo. 64759
- After hours I can be reached on my cell 417 682 1532 Till 8pm Central
Alan, Joanne and Crew