39" BALE SPEAR W/ 3" RECEIVER HITCH
- The spear itself is rated at 2000.
- The actual lifting capacity is dependent upon the strength of your receiver hitch.
- 39" heat treated tempered spear.
- Spear is 1 5/8" diameter at the big end and tapers to a point
- Adapter to fit a 2" receiver hitch which is about 7 1/2" long
- 7/16" bolt, lock washer, and nut to use in place of receiver pin as your receiver pin is probably too big to go through the spear.
- This receiver hitch adapter accommodates both our 48" & 39" hay bale spears, which fit all of Washburn's superior quality hay hauling and hay bale handling equipment.
- I specialize in simple high quality implements and equipment for beef, dairy, horse, goat, sheep, exotic animal operations both big and small. We strive to please and will customize our basic designs to suit your needs if possible.
Made in USA
- Ships FedEx Ground
- We now offer online shipping quotes for all of our products!
- Simply add the product to your cart, enter in your State, City and Zip for an accurate online quote.
- A family owned business since 1976 for over 40 years.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway (I-49) about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-283-7107 or 417-682-5551 and talk to a knowledgeable, English speaking person now!
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located in Lamar, Mo. 64759
Alan, Joanne and Crew