33" TAPERED HAY BALE SPEAR W/ NUT
- 33 inch Forged hay bale spear spike fork prong with weld-in sleeve & nut
- Hay bale spear is 33" overall length
- Tapered for easier hay bale penetration and spear removal
- Forged & Heat treated.
- Easy attachment to the sleeve with a simple nut on the end.
- Weld-in sleeve accepts the 33", 39" and 48" spears.
- Rated at 3,000 lbs @ 30" load center.
- Spear has a 1.625" diameter
- The spear is easily removed from the straight "weld in sleeve" by removing the nut and sliding the spear out.
- Also Replace your old 2" spears with our 2" OD sleeve adapter $15 each for straight sleeve with cross-bolt style accepts 1/2" bolt.
- See my store for 39 inch spear, fork, prong or stabber as well as loader bucket spike that is held in the bucket with 1 bolt. Available in 1 to 3 spear units.
- Extra weld-in sleeves are available too. We also custom build to suit you.
- Ships FedEx Ground
- We now offer online shipping quotes for all of our products!
- Simply add the product to your cart, enter in your State, City and Zip for an accurate online quote.
- A family owned business since 1976 for over 40 years.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway (I-49) about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-283-7107 or 417-682-5551 and talk to a knowledgeable, English speaking person now!
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located in Lamar, Mo. 64759
Alan, Joanne and Crew