2" Receiver Hitch Sleeve for 1 5/8" Diameter Crossbolt Bale Spear
- The spear adapter itself is rated at 2000.
- The actual lifting capacity is dependent upon the strength of your receiver hitch.
- Fits our 1 5/8" diameter spears
- Adapter to fit a 2" receiver hitch, adapter is about 7 1/2" long
- 7/17" bolt, lock washer, and nut to use in place of receiver pin as your receiver pin is probably too big to go through one of our spears.
- Spear not included
- This receiver hitch adapter accommodates both our 48" & 39" hay bale spears, which fit all of Washburn's superior quality hay hauling and hay bale handling equipment.
- I specialize in simple high quality implements and equipment for beef, dairy, horse, goat, sheep, exotic animal operations both big and small.
- We strive to please and will customize our basic designs to suit your needs if possible.
Made in USA
- Ships FedEx Ground
- We now offer online shipping quotes for all of our products!
- Simply add the product to your cart, enter in your State, City and Zip for an accurate online quote.
- A family owned business since 1976 for over 40 years.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway (I-49) about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-283-7107 or 417-682-5551 and talk to a knowledgeable, English speaking person now!
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located in Lamar, Mo. 64759
Alan, Joanne and Crew