Kubota 1251 loader to Skid Steer Bobcat Attachments Adapter
- Quick attach skid steer adapter fits Kubota 1251 loader and allows the use of standardized skid steer
- Allows you to run skid steer implements off of your Kubota 1251 loader
- Built with heavy duty construction throughout
- Quick Attach Skid steer adapter hitch with blank back for attaching your own attaching brackets for your loader.
- Heavy duty 2 cross bar construction
- This design keeps the face of thee latch boxes in line and keeps them from twisting and going out of alignment.
- Latch box sides are 3/8" thick and are made from grade 50 plate for added strength.
- The latching pins are designed so that when the latches are closed the springs are bottomed out so that the pins cannot come unlatched.
- Thin design for maximum lift capacity
- 2 heavy duty crossbars prevent latch boxes from twisting and going out of alignment
- Grease zerk on latching pin guides
- 5000# Capacity
- Made in USA in Lamar, MO.
- Live freight quotes at checkout
- Ships by truck to many locations for about $125 freight to a business location with posted hours, forklift, & loading dock
- Wwill be a little higher for the northwestern states and slightly higher to others depending on the location. Residential deliveries are $35 higher.
- A family owned business since 1976 for over 40 years.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees.
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-2837107 or 417-682-5551
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located at 172 NE 1st Ln. Lamar, Mo. 64759
- We are a family owned business since 1976, over 40 years of bringing innovative products to customers in the US
Alan, Joanne and Crew