JD 48-58 Loader w/Center Tilt Cylinder Adapter to fit Standardized Skid Steer Attachments
- Converts JD 48 and JD 58 loader w/center tilt cylinder to standardized skid steer attachments
- Allows you to run skid-steer and Bobcat implements from your JD 48-58 loader
- Most of these models have 1 1/8" pins
- Attach skid steer attachments to your John Deere 48 loader, John Deere 58 loader, as well as other loaders with a single bucket tilt cylinder.
- We modify to fit your loader every day, contact us for a model that you cannot find.
- Made with heavy duty construction throughout
- This two crossbar design keeps the face of thee latch boxes in line and keeps them from twisting and going out of alignment.
- Latch box sides are 3/8" thick and are made from grade 50 plate for added strength.
- The latching pins are designed so that when the latches are closed the springs are bottomed out so that the pins cannot come unlatched.
- 5000# capacity
- Live freight quotes now available at checkout!
- Ships by truck to many locations for about $125 freight to a business location with posted hours, forklift, & loading dock
- Residential deliveries are $35 higher.
- A family owned business since 1976 for over 40 years.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees.
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-2837107 or 417-682-5551
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located at 172 NE 1st Ln. Lamar, Mo. 64759
- We are a family owned business since 1976, over 40 years of bringing innovative products to customers in the US
Alan, Joanne and Crew