V-Cutter tree shear with hydraulic grapple arms
- Safe non-moving blades
- Fast shearing for small brush diameter less than 8" diameter
- Multi trees cut in seconds
- Accumulate several trees & sprouts before dumping
- Cuts at or below ground level
- Long lasting high carbon steel blades
- Blades are reversible for even longer wear
- Replacement blades available
- Light weight (500 lbs) makes it practical for any size skid steer
- 2 pin quick hitch system to fit most skid steer loaders
- Heavy duty tubular steel frame
- There are 2 separate Youtube videos and 2 video numbers
- After viewing the video just close the new window to return to here.
- [[This will open a window and view Vcutter 1 in action]:popup=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v%3DEdVmbXxOJps]
- [[This will open a window and view Vcutter 2 in action]:popup=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v%3Do0VfwXfnpc8]
- Ships by truck to many locations for about $125 freight to a business location with posted hours, forklift, & loading dock will be a little higher for the northwestern states and slightly higher to others depending on the location. Residential deliveries are $35 higher. Contact us for an exact quote.
- A family owned business since 1976 for over 40 years.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759. We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees.
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-2837107 or 417-682-5551
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located at 172 NE 1st Ln. Lamar, Mo. 64759
- We are a family owned business since 1976, our 40th year of bringing innovative products to customers in the US
Alan, Joanne and Crew