BUCKET 1 SPEAR, 39" LONG 1 5/8" DIA
- Tractor front loader bucket hay bale attachment will accommodate both big and large round or square hay bales.
- Tractor loader bucket bale mover bale carrier unit fits over the front lip of loader bucket of tractor, and sets in the bottom of the bucket.
- The attaching strap is 18" long and the 1" hole is 15" from cutting edge.
- Tractor loader bucket hay bale carrier and hay bale stacker standard model has
- (1) 39" long spear forged, tapered, and heat treated, spike, prong, tine, sticker, or fork, however it is phrased in your area, that attaches with a cross bolt.
- This spear can be easily removed or installed from the main frame by simply removing the cross bolt and removing the spear.
- This bucket attached hay mover also has two 17 inch long 1 1/8 inch diameter stabilizers to keep the bale from rotating or turning upside down.
- The stabilizers are secured with a sleeve and set screw and can also be easily removed or installed.
- It is rated at 2500# but has been tested at heavier weights.
Made in USA in Lamar, Mo
- Ships FedEx Ground
- We now offer online shipping quotes for all of our products!
- Simply add the product to your cart, enter in your State, City and Zip for an accurate online quote.
- A family owned business since 1976 our 40th year.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway (I-49) about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-283-7107 or 417-682-5551 and talk to a knowledgeable, English speaking person now!
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located in Lamar, Mo. 64759
Alan, Joanne and Crew