3 point Hay Bale Mover Cat 1 Quick Coupler 2-39" Spear.
- (2) 39" long hay bale spears,bale prong, hay spikes, bale forks or tines
- Slim spear design for easy bale penetration and removal
- Hay spears are forged and heat treated for maximum strength
- 2 Bale Spear design allow spearing the bale most anywhere on end without bale rolling over
- Also works well for installing a platform like a pallet for other uses.
- Also accommodates 48" hay spears
- Hay bale spears are easily removable by removing a simple cross bolt that attaches the sleeve in the frame to the spear.
- Complete with spears; hitch pins and bushings NOT included
- Also available with optional receiver hitch.
- These are the best spears available for the cost. Guaranteed for 1 year for use in hay bales only.
- You pay the shipping both ways and we replace the spear for free after we inspect it.
- Any other use are running it into the ground or picking up the front of the tractor voids warranty
- Fits most tractors with this class of three point hitch including most JD, John Deere, Kubota, Montana, McCormick, Case, Ford, NH, New Holland, Ford New Holland, and Farmhand to name a few.
MADE IN USA
- Ships FedEx Ground
- We now offer online shipping quotes for all of our products!
- Simply add the product to your cart, enter in your State, City and Zip for an accurate online quote.
- A family owned business since 1976 our 40th year.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway (I-49) about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-283-7107 or 417-682-5551 and talk to a knowledgeable, English speaking person now!
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located in Lamar, Mo. 64759
Alan, Joanne and Crew