3 Point bale carrier with 1 Spear, 48" Long and (2) 17" stabilizers
- Three point hay bale spear or 3 point Large round or square Hay Bale mover carrier fork fits three point hitch on rear of tractor, custom built also.
- (1) 48" long spear, prong, spike or tine that attaches with a cross bolt for easy spear removal and also has
- Two 17" long 1 1/4" diameter hay bale stabilizers to keep the hay bale from turning upside down during transport.
- The two Hay bale stabilizer prongs are secured with a set screw and locking jam nut for easy installation and removal.
- 3 point hay bale carrier is coated with a high quality primer.
- It has 1 1/8 inch holes on for the 3 point lit arm pins and a 1 inch hole for upper link pin to accommodate both category 1, 2, or 3 lift arm '''pins not included.'''
- The 3" square tubing steel frame is 1/4" thick wall for strength and durability. It main frame weighs 58 and the spears weigh 38 # for a total of about 96#
- Rated for hay bales up to 2000 lbs actually tested at heavier weights.
Made in USA in Lamar, Mo
- Ships FedEx Ground
- We now offer online shipping quotes for all of our products!
- Simply add the product to your cart, enter in your State, City and Zip for an accurate online quote.
- A family owned business since 1976 our 40th year.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway (I-49) about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-283-7107 or 417-682-5551 and talk to a knowledgeable, English speaking person now!
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located in Lamar, Mo. 64759
Alan, Joanne and Crew