2" OD, 1 5/8" ID Cross bolt Bale spear Sleeve
- Hay bale spears or prongs weld-in sleeves or bushing are excellent for large square bales and large round hay bales.
- May people use these to replace the old 2" diameter spears with our 1 5/8" diameter spears.
- Straight "weld in sleeve" with cross bolt is for our 39" and 48" long spears.
- Fits Spear that is 1 5/8" diameter spear at big end like our spears.
- sleeve is 2" diameter outside and 4 inches long with hole for 1/2" cross bolt
- Guaranteed! for 1 year for use in hay only! any other use voids warranty!! you break it, you return it we send you another, You pay freight only!
- Spear is easily removed from the sleeve or bushing by taking out the cross bolt and sliding the spear out of the sleeve or bushing. It reinstalls easily too.
- Some customers buy extra sleeves for different spear, prong, spike arrangements or to use the same spear on other attachments.
Made in USA
- Ships FedEx Ground
- We now offer online shipping quotes for all of our products!
- Simply add the product to your cart, enter in your State, City and Zip for an accurate online quote.
- A family owned business since 1976 for over 40 years.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway (I-49) about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-283-7107 or 417-682-5551 and talk to a knowledgeable, English speaking person now!
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located in Lamar, Mo. 64759
Alan, Joanne and Crew